Have you dreamed of building the future? relayr has become Europe's leading platform for the Internet of Things, enabling the interaction between diverse systems, and creating new scenarios in which we interact with the world around us. If you would like to work with a great team and technology to build the infrastructure for the next generation of connected devices.
Then relayr is the right place for you!
We are currently searching for Technical Writers, who will join our team in Berlin.
Technical Writers communicate complex technical information in a clear, concise and accurate way that is free of meaningless jargon. As a Technical Writer, you will act as the conduit between our engineers and our users and developer audience in order to ensure their success using our products. You will own multiple diverse technical documentation projects (including API references, end user guides, and an online documentation repository) and establish a system of good practices around documentation with our engineering team. Regardless of whether your background is in writing or software development, you should take pride in the quality of your writing and producing material that makes users and developers happy.
- Write technical documentation for technical end users and developers.
- Design and organize new documentation resources for new APIs and products.
- Institute and maintain a documentation process as part of an Agile development cycle.
- Manage complex documentation projects.
- Establish good documentation practices with the development team.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Fluent English; excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Familiarity with HTML & CSS.
- 2 years of relevant experience writing technical documentation.
- Experience with markup languages (e.g., Markdown, ReStructuredText).
- Familiarity with Software Development practices.
- Knowledge of REST APIs and REST principles.
- 4 years of relevant experience writing technical documentation and/or software development (in Java and/or C).
- Experience with LaTeX.
- Experience with Pandoc is a major plus.
- Experience with Swagger specification.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with free beverages, fresh fruit, a variety of team events, and social activities – we love to hang out and be social!
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level.
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: