Software Engineer - PHP / Web
tocario is creative, innovative, dynamic, geeky - just different!! Are you a tocarian??
tocario is dedicated to changing the way we use our digital devices for daily work. We develop the workplace of the future. We are a young and hungry team redefining enterprise technologies by closing the gaps virtual desktop technologies have had for decades. This is your chance to be part of an international technology revolution.
This is a high impact role, as part of our engineering team you will have an essential part in building awesome products and technologies. Our team writes great software, focusing on impact and creating value for our customers. We make sure trueDaaS is simple, secure and delightful. We are looking to hire a smart, driven and hungry individual who is passionate about addressing technology challenges and creating amazing code.
Skills and Requirements:
We are seeking a high impact candidate with strong coding skills:
- Strong engineering skills and software fundamentals.
- Proven practical skills in database technologies (e.g. MySQL).
- Deep familiarity with Web technologies in general.
- Hands on experience with Linux.
- Eagerness to educate and collaborate with others.
- Excellent language skills in both German and English.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- You will work within the engineering team to design, code, test, deploy and iterate on our tocario Web applications.
- You will write modular, reliable, and polished code.
- You will work on new creative solutions with the team and customers.
- You will work with our customers on customization projects.
- Software engineering with a technological vision and creativity.
- You will educate customers on the Web and frontend features.
- a production proven, innovative product with international partners and customers.
- a dynamic, results driven environment with unlimited learning opportunities.
- a cool office location in the heart of Stuttgart within a vibrant start-up community.
- the possibility to play an active part in the company with an experienced and hungry team.
- the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Apply online: http://bit.ly/2wDsXpI
looking for something else? Check our jobs list: http://bit.ly/2xNRzRE