Holvi is banking for Makers and Doers - a business account built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. We are building financial technology that has a purpose and makes a difference in the day-to-day life of European business owners.
We are now looking for an SEO Manager to join our marketing team in Berlin. You will be working closely with an existing team of talented marketers and developers to take ownership of all our search engine optimization and marketing activities. We offer you a positive, dynamic atmosphere full of can-do attitude.
Your role and responsibility
- You are responsible for the constant improvement of organic traffic to our web properties (website, blog, social media profiles, web app and app store listings) and assure best practises are implemented for a sustainable and scalable organic growth
- You analyse data and results, identify trends and give insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
- You perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- You develop and implement strategies to increase our authority and trust with excellent content and site structure
- You follow the latest development in organic search, keep the team up to date and adapt quickly to changes
- You work closely with our inbound marketing team and PR and oversee all content creation
- You are responsible for onsite optimisation including copy, landing pages and meta data
- You recommend changes to website architecture and work with our product team and developers to implement best practises
- You prioritise development with the highest impact and lowest effort
- You monitor all organic activities including our competitors
- 4+ years experience in managing and executing SEO activities in-house or in an agency
- Demonstrable experience of working in a highly competitive niche in Germany and working with international websites
- Excellent skills in keyword research and to specify site structures
- Creative in developing content strategies and long tail strategies
- Reputation for consistent delivery under tight deadlines
- Data driven with ability to deliver and present actionable insights from SEO tools such as Sistrix, Searchmetrics, Moz, ahrefs, Majestic, Screaming Frog, Botify, OnCrawl and GWT/ Search Console as well as web and app analytics e.g. Google Analytics, Mixpanel and Adjust.
- Strong ability to communicate with developers and to assure correct implementation with attention to detail
- Constantly improving knowledge in technical fields such as browser networking, server/client side rendering, information retrieval and natural language processing, crawling, log analysis, indexation, graph theory and PageRank, adaptive & responsive design and mobile optimisation
- Solid understanding of paid marketing channels especially paid search
- Good communicator and team player, energetic, hands-on attitude, independent and driven
- Experience in financial services, B2B and entrepreneurship is helpful but not necessary
- Comfortable with working in a remote team
- Speak fluent German and English
- We’re banking for Makers and Doers - European entrepreneurs, freelancers and small business owners
- Founded in Helsinki, Finland in 2011 by entrepreneurs, tired of the time and effort that money management and bureaucracy took up. We’re here to make entrepreneur’s everyday life easier
- We are not an old fashioned bank but a modern technology company with solid funding and a clear long term vision
- We are a global community with a team of 50+ members, of 18 different nationalities.
- We operate as an Authorised Payment Institution regulated by the FIN-FSA
- We take care of all the layers of the stack – interface, infrastructure, operations and marketing
We're all here to make Holvi a success. We enjoy working with people who are enthusiastic about learning, take initiative and ownership and contribute positively to our company culture. We are looking forward to welcoming a new core member to the team to help us scale Holvi to the next level. This position is based in Berlin, you’ll report to Head of Marketing & Communications. For more info please get in touch with our Marketing Manager, Mike Morlock, email@example.com / +49 176 247 05569.
Holvi has been voted as the hottest startup in Finland by Wired Magazine and stated as the next big thing to come out of Finland after Nokia by Forbes. In March 2016 we joined the BBVA global family of innovative fintech companies. We will continue to develop Holvi independently in Finland with the support of BBVA.