Have you dreamed of building the future?
relayr became Europe's leading Platform for the Internet of Things, enabling the interaction between diverse systems, and creating new scenarios in which we interact with the world around us. If you would like to work with a great team and technology to build the future, then relayr is the right place for you!
Relayr is bringing things to life. We have three technical pillars: an Internet of Things Platform as a Service, open SDKs and a Hardware development platforms designed to allow developers and enterprises to quickly build Internet of Things solutions.
- Design and build Frontend Web Apps & Solutions for end users
- Prototype and solve solutions fast
- Work on server technologies such as NodeJS, Scala, AWS
- Work closely with our UX and design team
- Collaborate with server and hardware teams to give feedback on internal systems and define guidelines
- Minimum 6 years experience in web engineering.
- Strong experience with AngularJS, ReactJS, LESS, SASS, Webpack, Babel
- Strong experience in TDD, experience with Selenium is a plus
- Good experience in NodeJS and UNIX OS.
- Experience in DevOps and AWS is a plus
- Interested in prototyping hardware like the RaspberryPi and Arduino
- Able to work in a structured, test oriented manner.
- Good level of English
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office, a variety of team events, and social activities – we love to hang out and be social!
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds like you? Please apply using the link.