Welcome to Movinga! We are a young and dynamic company, founded with the ambition to disrupt the moving industry, in Europe and globally. From the simple online booking process to the consistently high service quality: this is what moving in the 21st century looks like.
Backed by renowned investors like Earlybird Venture Capital, Index Ventures and Global Founders Capital, we are continuously raising the bar of our product and processes to achieve our ambitious goals.
SENIOR HR BUSINESS PARTNER TECH & MARKETING (m/f)
As a startup in an industry that is currently struggling to modernise and with services that experience increasing demand, we aim to grow our team with the sharpest talent we can find. Currently, we are on the lookout for a Senior HR Business Partner Tech & Marketing (m/f) within our HR department to start right away.
- Consulting the Executive Tech and Marketing Management in all ongoing HR projects and managing their rollout and implementation on a daily basis (retention, development, feedback process - there will be room for creativity)
- Coordinating, improving and conducting the end-to-end recruitment process for Tech and Marketing positions (active and passive sourcing, profile screening, ensuring a reliable applicant communication, conducting 1st-round interviews, making offers)
- Being the 1st contact person for the Tech and Marketing teams (consulting and supporting employees needs, offering solutions proactively and coordinating room for their implementation with the executive management)
- Being on the lookout for upcoming tech and recruiting events, representing our brand and building an awesome employer brand
- Implementing innovative recruiting strategies and being ready to go the extra mile
- You are flexible and passionate about Recruiting, HR Management and employee development
- You have gathered 2 years of working experience in tech recruiting or an equivalent field
- You have a sound overview of the common technology stacks and a good understanding of the challenges in IT recruiting
- You are a natural born networker
- You are structured, precise and love working in an international team
- You possess excellent English skills
- You are dedicated and have a talent for representing your employer and persuading applicants of different management levels
- Working experience in a startup environment is a plus
What we offer:
- A fast-paced working environment in a rapidly developing company
- Challenges which let you grow day by day
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- An attractive remuneration
- Fresh fruits, cereals and softdrinks as well as various benefits for restaurants, gyms, cafés etc.
- Loft office in the heart of Berlin's trendy district Prenzlauer Berg
If you want to be a part of a young, dynamic company with a unique team culture, we are just the company you are looking for. Apply for the job today!