Have you dreamed of building the future? relayr has become Europe's leading platform for the Internet of Things, enabling the interaction between diverse systems, and creating new scenarios in which we interact with the world around us. If you would like to work with a great team and technology to build the infrastructure for the next generation of connected devices.
Then relayr is the right place for you!
Relayr is bringing things to life. We have three technical pillars: an Internet of Things Platform as a Service, open SDKs and a Hardware development platforms designed to allow developers and enterprises to quickly build Internet of Things solutions.
We are looking to recruit a diverse group to be able to best handle the diverse problems in the emerging market of Internet of Things.
As a Scala IoT Developer in our Berlin team you would be able to design and implement new features for our platform (Scala, REST Services, Akka, Postgres, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, etc.), build data streaming / analytics infrastructure (i.e. on Apache Flink) and work on scalability / performance problems.
- Designing and implementing new features for backend (Scala, REST Services, Akka, Postgres, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, etc.) You will be involved in designing features, not just implementing them.
- Help building data streaming / analytics infrastructure to process data from sensors.
- Working on scalability / performance problems.
- Help to design a usable and universal API for IoT
- Actively communicating with our existing team of Scala developers, DevOps, Front End and Community teams.
- Minimum 2-4 years experience on challenging server-side projects, ideally on JVM platform.
- Expertise in building REST APIs, distributed systems.
- Ideally some exposure to data related frameworks and tools (Spark, Flink, Kafka, ElasticSearch, etc.)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Able to work in a structured, test oriented manner.
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with free beverages, fresh fruit, a variety of team events, and social activities – we love to hang out and be social!
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level.
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: https://relayr.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=38