Have you dreamed of building the future? relayr has become Europe's leading platform for the Internet of Things, enabling the interaction between diverse systems, and creating new scenarios in which we interact with the world around us. If you would like to work with a great team and technology to build the infrastructure for the next generation of connected devices...
then relayr is the right place for you!
Relayr is bringing things to life. We have three technical pillars: an Internet of Things Platform as a Service, open SDKs and a Hardware development platforms designed to allow developers and enterprises to quickly build Internet of Things solutions.
Currently we are looking for a colleague who is passionate about software testing and will drive our test automation strategy and come up with new ideas on how to make relayr's QA process outstanding. We want someone who is curious about IoT and wants to apply their skills in testing an IoT cloud platform and learn the specifics of the IoT industry. You will be based in our Berlin office.
- Involve developers in your team to continually improve the QA process
- Focus on testing front-end applications and test automation
- Assess and suggest improvements for the testability of our requirements
- Maintain good coding practices in our existing test project
- Previous experience as QA Engineer
- Experience and understanding in testing of backend applications
- Experience with one of the frontend test automation tools and frameworks for frontend (e.g., jest, enzyme, Selenium, Py.Test, RobotFramework )
- Experience in agile software development (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Familiar with one of the scripting languages ( e.g., Python, Ruby)
- Experience with Jenkins and Docker is an advantage
- Interested in IoT
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, 3D printer and free fruit and drinks
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level (Working language is English)
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: