Holvi is banking for Makers and Doers - a business account built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. We are building financial technology that has a purpose and makes a difference in the day-to-day life of European business owners.
We are now looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our marketing team in Berlin. You will be working closely with an existing team of talented marketers and developers to help us scale our paid user acquisition across all digital channels. We offer you a positive, dynamic atmosphere full of can-do attitude.
Your role and responsibility
- You support us in developing and maintaining all our digital user acquisition efforts including paid search, paid social, video, display, retargeting and mobile app campaigns.
- You monitor, optimise and report the performance of all digital campaigns and assess against our goals (ROI and KPI’s).
- You help to ensure optimisation of traffic mix to deliver quality and quantity of leads, including working together with other channels such as organic, affiliate and content marketing.
- You always have the customer in mind ensuring that we deliver a satisfying experience alongside hitting user acquisition targets.
- You identify and put into practice the latest acquisition techniques and assist the rollout of new performance marketing channels and campaigns.
- You work together with our talented marketing team to design and build successful and scalable digital campaigns across all our markets including Germany, Austria and Finland.
- 3+ years online marketing experience.
- Profound knowledge of paid social and/or paid search with demonstrable experience of growing profitable marketing campaigns in Germany and international markets.
- Confident in a/b and multivariate testing e.g. with Google Optimize, VWO and Optimizely.
- Experience with mobile advertising, app install and app engagement campaigns.
- Highly analytical and data-driven with excellent Excel skills and deep understanding of web and app analytics e.g. Google Analytics, Mixpanel and Adjust.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a reputation for consistent delivery under tight deadlines.
- Understanding of channel specific tracking technologies, ability to spec and test implementation.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools (e.g. Hubspot, MailChimp).
- Experience in display advertising, RTB and media buying is a bonus.
- Experience in financial services, B2B and entrepreneurship is helpful but not necessary.
- Good communicator and team player, energetic, proactive, independent and driven.
- Comfortable with working in a remote team.
- Speak fluent German and English.
- We’re banking for Makers and Doers - European entrepreneurs, freelancers and small business owners.
- Founded in Helsinki, Finland in 2011 by entrepreneurs, tired of the time and effort that money management and bureaucracy took up. We’re here to make entrepreneur’s everyday life easier.
- We are not an old fashioned bank but a modern technology company with solid funding and a clear long term vision.
- We are a global community with a team of 50+ members, of 18 different nationalities.
- We operate as an Authorised Payment Institution regulated by the FIN-FSA.
- We take care of all the layers of the stack – interface, infrastructure, operations and marketing.
We're all here to make Holvi a success. We enjoy working with people who are enthusiastic about learning, take initiative and ownership and contribute positively to our company culture. We are looking forward to welcoming a new core member to the team to help us scale Holvi to the next level. This position is based in Berlin, you’ll report to Head of Marketing & Communications. For more info please get in touch with our Marketing Manager, Mike Morlock, firstname.lastname@example.org / +49 176 247 05569.
Holvi has been voted as the hottest startup in Finland by Wired Magazine and stated as the next big thing to come out of Finland after Nokia by Forbes. In March 2016 we joined the BBVA global family of innovative fintech companies. We will continue to develop Holvi independently in Finland with the support of BBVA.