Relayr is the fastest growing and most successful industial internet of things (IIoT) company. With approximately 200 employees and 4 years of company history we are at the brink of transforming this start-up into a well set-up organization. Our immediate goal is becoming cash positive within the FY 2018 and setting up structures to support further scaling.
What we expect from you
You are an intelligent, structured, logical thinker with a flair for seeing the whole picture. You like the challenge that you often don’t know what’s around the corner and can work under pressure. You easily handle a multitude of tasks simultaneously and prioritize. You embrace doing what needs to be done including writing minutes, creating slide decks and coordinating meetings. You have a strong work ethic and are eager to improve and learn. You find pride in your work and go the extra mile to get it to the right level. You also know when good is good enough. You are fluent in English and a good writer. You are communicative, have an open personality and know how to engage people so they like working with you, not for you. You are trustworthy and honest. You will be located either in our office in Berlin or Munich.
What you can expect from us
Right now, strategy and operations are run by a single person. In a first step we are creating one position to assist in all topics regarding strategy and operations. You will have direct insight into practically all subjects listed and will take over partial or full responsibility of projects. The scope of our work will grow and shift according to business needs and is also characterized by handling diverse ad-hoc requirements. You can expect to learn a lot about a lot, grow fast and help shape the future of relayr.
- Continuous development of strategy, leveraging opportunities through investors and partners
- Integrating the market situation and feedback from various points of contact within relayr and from partners
- Verification of our compliance with strategy
- Promoting the strategy in all offices on a regular basis to guarantee understanding and alignment
- Generally available contact for partnerships in all areas that might raise to strategic value
- Developing strategically relevant projects (i.e. insurance instruments, financing instruments, Horizon 2020 SME instrument for EU funding, …)
- Supporting the reorganization to build to scale
- Setup of internal reporting / KPI for all lines of business
- Setup of business continuity management
- Setup or streamlining of internal and external processes where needed
- Making sure we carry through decisions made
- Keeping us honest and following up on goals set
- Guaranteeing adequate communication regarding management decisions
- Structuring management cooperation and meetings
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and stock options
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please apply here: