Do you want to take part in the next technological revolution?
We are relayr, an IoT company specialising in the Digital Transformation of Industries. We provide powerful, simple-to-use tools which enable fast and cost effective development of new solutions, equipment and services for the fascinating, constantly evolving world of Internet of Things.
relayr has been described as one of the most successful startups in the industry and we are looking for a IT Administrator (m/f) to join our team in Berlin and help us bring things to life!
We are looking for someone to provide first / second line IT support and IT Administration within a busy environment. The role will also involve providing assistance with support and development of internal projects as required.
- Provide effective and friendly 1st / 2nd line support to all users over the business core operating hours.
- Resolve support issues on Mac and Windows devices, including desktop applications. Basic phone and network system management.
- Complete daily proactive checks of the IT infrastructure systems.
- Maintain existing, and deploy new desktop systems as required.
- Assist with the proactive management of the IT infrastructure including the monitoring of server systems.
- Perform basic administration for our team collaboration tools from Atlassian
- Identify possible issues and escalate if necessary.
- Escalate recurring and major incidents to relevant senior support staff.
- Follow department procedures and processes for key administration tasks as required.
- Update internal infrastructure and inventory documentation.
- Administer cloud-based accounts
- 2 years IT support experience
- Working within a busy IT service desk environment
- A good understanding of Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems, client-server networks and Microsoft Office applications is required
- Network infrastructure experience (Cisco) with Switches, Routers, Wireless, Servers
- Basic understanding of virtualisation (Virtualisation concepts, VMware Vsphere 5, Server and desktop virtualisation)
- Telephony & PBX knowledge is a plus (Cisco)
- Basic knowledge of Atlassian collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, Hipchat
- IT related degree, MCSA, ITIL Foundation is a plus
- An ability to learn fast within a growing and developing company
- Good interpersonal skills within a demanding and challenging environment
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, 3D printer and free fruit and drinks
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level (Working language is English)
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: