At ResearchGate, we connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Working with us offers you the chance to contribute to growing our professional network for scientists and researchers that today has more than 13+ million members.
Your knowledge and expertise will help change science for the better, and you'll be doing this as part of a dynamic team that hails from all over the globe. Come join us, and make immediate impact.
As Human Resources Manager (m/w), you act as a competent go-to person for colleagues and managers around any HR-related questions and issues. In particular, you advise managers on HR matters related to their department and support them during key HR-related interactions e.g. feedback, performance or exit talks. Additionally, you optimize internal processes within our HR management and support with planning and implementing HR projects.
- Advise colleagues and managers on HR-related questions or topics, working closely with our HR administration and legal department
- Support managers with relevant HR expertise in order to help them make informed management and HR decisions
- Coordinate and participate in feedback, performance or exit talks
- Coordinate and optimize internal HR processes, e.g. around on- and off-boarding procedures
- Support our HR administration with any operative tasks as needed
- Support in planning and organizing HR-related projects relevant to your department and conduct their implementation
- You speak and write excellent German and English
- You have 2+ years of work experience in a similar position, ideally within a start-up environment or dynamic/growing organizations. Career changers are welcome with the relevant HR management skills.
- You possess a solid working knowledge of German HR, administration, and legal topics
- You are a proficient MS Office user
- You fully identify with our culture and feel comfortable representing it
- You care deeply about employee well-being and always act in a service-oriented way
- You address problems in a solution-oriented way and can meet the requirements of different interest groups
- You possess outstanding organizational skills and can prioritize and effectively handle day-to-day business parallel to long-term projects
- You think strategically and can plan and manage topics or projects within the scale of our overall strategic planning
- You are a great communicator and can explain issues comprehensively and tailored to relevant audiences in both English and German
What we promise
- An energetic, international, and professional team who are passionate about changing the scientific industry for the better
- A dynamic company culture and the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth
- A chance to make a real impact on the success of an organization and its employees
- Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
- Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
- Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
How to Apply
Simply send your CV plus a cover letter and your possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also mention how you came across our open position. You will be hearing from us soon!