Have you dreamed of building the future? relayr has become Europe's leading platform for the Internet of Things, enabling the interaction between diverse systems, and creating new scenarios in which we interact with the world around us. If you would like to work with a great team and technology to build the infrastructure for the next generation of connected devices...
Then relayr is the right place for you!
We have a cloud interoperability problem supported by a diverse mix of SDKs and APIs for both IoT hardware and Applications that want to access the data. We also have Gateway software which allows us to create a very dispersed (fog) architecture. We have a strong industrial customer base both in Germany and America, and a mission to invent and create new IoT based solutions.
We are looking to recruit a diverse group to be able to best handle the diverse problems in the emerging market of Internet of Things. Currently we are seeking a Full Stack Solution Engineer to join our team and be based in our Berlin office.
- Identify the features and requirements to build a reusable solution for both on-premises and cloud solutions
- Collaborate with cloud and hardware teams to provide solutions and features for internal and external projects
- Develop and integrate micro services in the platform backend
- Integrate and customise dashboards for visualising and controlling cloud-connected devices and systems
- Create and configure rules to manage the data and operation of devices and systems
- Provide solid base and tools to deploy solutions on the field, related to device remote management, installation, rollout and scalability
- Sync with the product development teams to align roadmaps, provide meaningful feedback and insight on required features
- 3+ years’ experience in web engineering
- Experience with persistence (i.e Postgres) and messaging (MQTT, AMQP)
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, UI frameworks (i.e ReactJS or Angular), LESS, SASS, WebPack
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python, Bash, Shell
- Willingness to travel within EMEA and possibly worldwide
- Good written and communication skills in English
- Passionate commitment to quality and customer success
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- A team player with the ability to work in complex cross-functional teams
- Bonus: Experience with IoT platforms and services (relayr, Azure, etc)
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office with free beverages, fresh fruit, a variety of team events, and social activities – we love to hang out and be social!
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: