Are you interested in leading a global team of Project Managers delivering enterprise level IoT projects? Then Relayr could be the right place for you!
Relayr is helping customers to deliver improved business outcomes. We provide end-to-end, sensor to cloud, IoT solutions to our customers that deliver true business benefit.
As Director of Project Management based in our Berlin office, you will be a key part of a fast-growing, successful business that is having a major impact on the IOT market. You will be a member of our Professional Services Senior Management Team with direct responsibility for leading a team of Project Managers, located globally in Europe and USA, with responsibility for delivering all projects on time and within budget. You will work closely with our dynamic and motivated sales and engineering teams. You will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through the on-time delivery of projects, thereby realising our revenue and profitability targets.
In addition, you will work with the Professional Services Senior Management Team to set and execute the Professional Services Strategy.
- Lead the global Project Management team responsible for customer satisfaction, profitability and revenue generation through the on time and within budget delivery of all projects.
- Serve as a member of the PS Senior Management Team responsible for setting and executing the PS Strategy.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to develop services offers, key account planning, prospect and qualifying customer deals, including forward thinking ideas for services and technologies that may not yet exist.
- Prioritize effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity, profit, customer satisfaction, or as directed by the sales management.
- Have a leading role in managing the implementation of our projects - maintain complete control on project schedule, budget and risk issues, and assist by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk avoidance.
- Become a trusted advisor to our customers on policy, processes and technology for their digitization and IoT projects.
- Continually evaluate customer satisfaction among key customer project stakeholders.
- Develop and measure relevant key performance indicators (e.g. SLAs, availability, ROI, adoption, and business-process impacts), and present these to customers and internal stakeholders in a compelling fashion.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customer's most key senior executives and decision makers.
- Conduct employee performance reviews and career development discussions; train and coach team members to develop and enhance their performance and skills.
- Provide management with regular project updates, reporting on capacity, amount of implementation work, and future outlook in order to advise strategic direction setting.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a Senior Management role, being an experienced leader and people manager
- Exceptional communicator, with very strong inter-personal and customer-facing skills
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in professional services team in business-to-business, large/strategic customer segments
- Minimum 5+ experience of leading Project Teams delivering enterprise level projects
- Financial and Business Acumen - knowledge, understanding, skills of business tools and concepts required for sound decision making (e.g. investment ROI)
- Strong commercial skills
- Ability to formulate and deliver complex presentations throughout relayr and to customers
- You are self-sufficient with a high degree of autonomy and a passion for working in start-up venture
- A team player with the ability to work in a high-energy team environment
- Open to travel globally is essential
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and stock options
- Great office located in Kreuzberg
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!