Build the infrastructure for the next generation of connected devices. Join relayr and build the future today.
Relayr is bringing things to life. We have three technical pillars: an Internet of Things Platform as a Service, open SDKs and a Hardware development platforms designed to allow developers and enterprises to quickly build Internet of Things solutions.
We have a growing number of internal and client projects and are looking for an enthusiastic DevOps Engineer to join our international team in Berlin.
- Help build out and scale our platform cluster (AWS, Baremetal, different cloud and virtualization platforms)
- Help development team to clusterize and scale all application components
- Strive for many 9’s of uptime
- Develop Continuous Deployment and Monitoring strategies
- Help develop long term strategies
- A minimum of 3 years experience.
- Experience in scaling applications, working with clusters
- Experience with modern tools like Mesos, Consul, Swarm, Docker
- Understanding of administration of Big Data tools like Cassandra, Kafka, etc.
- Experience working with Cloud Providers (AWS is a significant bonus)
- Command line and shell scripting are your friends, languages such as Python, Go and Ruby are constant companions.
- Deep knowledge of Linux operating system (particularly Debian based)
- Knowledge of TCP networking stack and ability to design firewalls and security rules. (iptables, ipfw, selinux)
- Bonus: You have experience with Scala and NodeJs and can dive just a little deeper than reading the stack trace when something goes wrong in production
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, 3D printer and free fruit and drinks
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level (Working language is English)
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: https://relayr.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=5