Have you dreamed of building the future? relayr has become Europe's leading platform for the Internet of Things, enabling the interaction between diverse systems, and creating new scenarios in which we interact with the world around us. If you would like to work with a great team and technology to build the infrastructure for the next generation of connected devices...
Then relayr is the right place for you!
We have a cloud interoperability problem supported by a diverse mix of SDKs and APIs for both IoT hardware and Applications that want to access the data. We also have Gateway software which allows us to create a very dispersed (fog) architecture. We have a strong industrial customer base both in Germany and America, and a mission to invent and create new IoT based solutions.
We are looking to recruit a diverse group to be able to best handle the diverse problems in the emerging market of Internet of Things. Currently we are seeking a Data Scientist to join our team and be based in our Munich office.
- Help Relayr build the world’s most advanced IoT Cloud Platform
- Design, prototype and collaborate with the backend team in implementing large scale data processing systems for the cloud and edge
- Develop and assist in developing internal data exploration tools
- Design, prototype and refine machine learning algorithms
- Data mining using state of the art methods
- Performing ad-hoc data analysis and presenting results
- Prototype and iterate quickly
- Engage in architectural discussions
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the analytics field
- Significant experience with machine learning techniques (e.g. Supervised / Unsupervised Learning)
- Significant experience with state of the art algorithms and heuristics (e.g. Deep Learning, Weak Prediction Model Ensembles, Genetic Algorithms)
- Good experience with Python and Java, C++ and Apache Spark are a bonus
- Comfortable with database systems and distributed processing
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds like you? Please apply here: