Business Development Associate (m/f)
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Business Development Associate (m/f) to join our EU Team. You will be supporting our Management in the day to day activities, playing an important role on the development of Casper and you’ll be taking over the management of our Amazon Partnership. Our ideal candidate has graduated from a top business school with exceptional performance and has already gained experience in Online Marketing and handling the Amazon platform.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Business Development
- Support Casper’s Management Team in the day to day activities
- Participate in planning, coordination and evaluation of new processes and structures
- Communicate with our partners and customers, analyze occurring challenges, develop autonomously optimal solutions and present them to the team
- Analyze business development opportunities and support on the daily execution
- Amazon Partnership
- Account Management: support in Deal Event Management and negotiations, deliver the Internal monthly reporting and support the move from Agency to In-House
- Marketing: manage and optimize the Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) and Amazon Media Group (AMG) campaigns, define the content strategy and review of Amazon listings, optimize the Rales Rank / "SEO" and monitor our competitors (campaigns, listings, industry best practices etc.)
- Finance: Among other tasks, reconcile cash receipts to remittance advices received from Amazon, prepare and enter the journal entry for cash received in our ERP, properly record and capture of input VAT on their invoices, record and reconcile the fees deducted by Amazon, cross check with our Operations Team the PO tracker, the delivered POs in VC and raise invoices, prepare and enter the journal entry for revenue and AR in our ERP system
- Operations: physical inventory operations and launch/update of products, control stock and PO management, act as the interface between suppliers and production as well as with 3PLs, organize shipments, confirm receipts and log all transactions for confirmation or dispute cases with Amazon and be accountable for inventory transfers in Casper systems
- Customer Experience: POC to Amazon CX, manage the Amazon Review approvals, take over responsibility for the case escalation to Amazon Vendor Management and provide feedback loop to our CX Team internally
Our dream candidate...
- Has a B.Sc. degree with exceptional performance at one of the top business schools, M.Sc. is a plus
- Has already gained some experience in Business Development and/or Online Marketing
- Has ideally experienced in managing Amazon platforms
- Is competent in working with Excel
- Has exceptional English skills, both written and spoken, other european languages are a plus
- Has a “no task is too small” attitude and has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Loves sleep!
Yes, we’re friendly. Here’s our story!
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A cool office in Berlin Mitte
- Catered lunches twice a week to catch up with your teammates
- Free snacks and coffee
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!
APPLY ONLINE: https://grnh.se/n5y0dkut1